IMMA is a registered association under The Bombay Public Trust Act,1950 having administrative office at Pune, Maharashtra. IMMA works for the welfare of manufacturers engaged in manufacture of micro nutrients. IMMA has a PAN India presence and is carrying out this activity for more than 35 years .
IMMA undertakes following activities for members -
* Getting manufacturers of micronutrients all together
* To safeguard the interest of common nature
* Technical knowledge Improvement among members
* Arranging and participate in Agricultural Seminars, Exhibitions, Demonstrations
* Advice on various Acts like Fertilizer Control Order, Packing Act, Essential Commodity
* To disseminate and help in dissemination of latest techniques
In order to effectively perform these activities, IMMA charges yearly subscription of Rs-25000/- from the members. IMMA also takes sponsorship amounts from the members as well as from the non-members for the Seminars and Summits organized by IMMA. IMMA also accepts registration charges from members for such seminars .
You can make online payment using above button. This service is provided by Instamojo and it is safe and secure payment method.
IMMA BANK DETAILS
RTGS / NEFT Transaction details:
INDIAN MICRO-FERTILIZERS MANUFACTURERS ASSOCIATION
Address: 201, Shrikrishna Apartments, 39/A, Gultekadi, Market Yard Road, Opp. Apsara Theatre, Pune411037
Vendor Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Name / Branch & Address of Bank :
Account Type: CURRENT A/C
Bank Account Number: 38228196651
Name / Branch & Address of Bank: STATE BANK OF INDIA, H. No. 289/6+7, K. D. Plaza, Ghorpade Peth, Near 7 Loves Chowk, Timber Market Road, Pune – 411 042
MICR code: 411002094
IFSC code: SBIN0015246
Branch code: 2026450058