MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION AND FEES:
The member willing to join IMMA must be a manugacturer of Micro Nutrient.
It is mandatory to enclose manufacturing licence along with registration form.
The QC verified copy of laboratory is also mandatory.
Yearly Membership Fees : Rs 25000/-* per year (*GST applicable)
IMMA is a registered association under The Bombay Public Trust Act,1950 having administrative office at Pune, Maharashtra. IMMA works for the welfare of manufacturers engaged in manufacture of micro nutrients. IMMA has a PAN India presence and is carrying out this activity for more than 35 years .
IMMA undertakes following activities for members -
* Getting manufacturers of micronutrients all together
* To safeguard the interest of common nature
* Technical knowledge Improvement among members
* Arranging and participate in Agricultural Seminars, Exhibitions, Demonstrations
* Advice on various Acts like Fertilizer Control Order, Packing Act, Essential Commodity
* To disseminate and help in dissemination of latest techniques
In order to effectively perform these activities, IMMA charges yearly subscription of Rs-25000/- from the members. IMMA also takes sponsorship amounts from the members as well as from the non-members for the Seminars and Summits organized by IMMA. IMMA also accepts registration charges from members for such seminars
|SERVICES||PRICING IN Rs (INR)|
|Yearly subscription charges||
(G.S.T. 18% is applicable)
|(You can make online payment using the button given below. This service is provided by Instamojo and it is safe and secure payment method)|